VP Online (former VPository) is a cloud-based collaboration platform provided by Visual Paradigm. The enterprise-strength collaborative platform provides software development teams with 1 GB FREE storage to store their software design. Team members can work with VP Online either using VP Desktop client, or directly using browser. You have full permission to manage your VP Online over the web, including manage of member accounts. In case you lost your password you can easily reset it over the web interface. This article describe how to reset your password via the web interface.
To reset your VP Online password
- Open browser and go to your VP Online and press the Log in button at the top right corner.
- Enter your email address and press the Forgot your password link below the password field.
- You will be redirect to the Password Recovery page. Confirm your email address and press Submit button.
- A verification email will be send to you by email.
- Click the Reset your Visual Paradigm account Password link in the email.
- Enter your new password in the Password Recovery page, and press Submit to proceed.
- After that you will be redirect back to your VP Online home page, and you can use your new password to access to your VP Online workspace, both from browser and Visual Paradigm client.
* Please note that reset password only works for user using VP Online build-in user authorization.