/know-how_files/2017/12/vp_logo_header-1.png 0 0 Visual Paradigm Team /know-how_files/2017/12/vp_logo_header-1.png Visual Paradigm Team2012-07-10 10:33:542013-11-08 15:04:42Revert Local Change to Server Latest Revision
This article will show you how to give up local changes and update to latest server revision. This tutorial is prepared in Visual Paradigm for UML but should be also work in Agilian and Logizian with same step.
- Assume we have checkout the project to local with one Use Case Diagram.
- We made some change on the Use Case Diagram (adding use case).
- You can click on “Revert Local” menu under Team button to revert your local change to checkout revision.
- Now the project is back to the checkout revision
- Than you can click the “Update” menu to update to latest revision.
Visual Paradigm products, Visual Paradigm for UML, Agilian and Logizian provide a teamwork platform for concurrent modeling business process, software design (UML and SysML) and Enterprise Architecture. Visual Paradigm products can integrate with Visual Paradigm Teamwork Server, Subversion, CVS, Perforce and ClearCase to collaborate.