Visual Paradigm version 15.2 Enterprise Edition support customization on the built-in TOGAF ADM and Project Management guide-through process. This include altering the process navigator, phrases, activities and deliverables. In this article we will show you how to customize on the guide-through process.
For customization of deliverables please visit here. To customize the guide-through process:
- Open the guide-through process, i.e. TOGAF ADM, and press the Unlock to Make Change button at the top right corner of the process navigator.
- The application will then prompt you for reopen the project into authoring mode. Press Yes to proceed.
- After the project being reopened you can start your customization. For the predefined textual content you can right click to unlock it for making changes.
- Right click on the phrase and select Open Phrase to jump into the phrase diagram.
- In the phrase diagram right click on the activity and select Open Activity to get into it.
- Now you can rename the step or adding steps by pressing the + button.
- You can also modify the instructions and sample diagram (by upload diagram image) by pressing the Customize button at the top right of the section.
- When finish customization, save your modifications and press the Lock Changes button at the top right of the process to lock it back to operation mode.
After resume to operation mode the execution of the process will be based on your modifications. Please note that user using VP Online/on-premises Teamwork Server as project repository will need to have to turn on the Process customization permission in order to unlock the process for making changes.