Starting from version 15.2 Enterprise Edition users can perform customizations to the TOGAF and Project Management Guide-through process, which include modifying the workflows also define custom deliverables. In this article you will learn how to customize the deliverables in the guide-through process.
To customize the deliverables
- Press the Unlock to Make Change button at the top right corner of your process.
- The application will then prompt you for reopen the project in authoring mode. Press Yes to proceed.
- After the project being reopened, right click on the deliverable and select Customize Deliverable…
- In the Configure Deliverable dialog, select Custom and press Create button.
- The deliverable will being opened with Doc. Composer and you can start having customization on it.
- When finish, press the breadcrumb to go back to the process diagram.
- Save your modification and press the Lock Changes button at the top right of the process to lock it back to operation mode.
After resume to operation mode the deliverable will be generated based on your customized version. Please note that user using VP Online/on-premises Teamwork Server as project repository will need to have the turn on the Process customization permission in order to unlock the process for making changes.