Visual Paradigm Academic Partner Program is established for tertiary education institutions to adopt object-oriented technology. Educational institutions taking part in Academic Partner Program will be entitled to software license of Visual Paradigm, providing that the software is solely used for educational purposes. The academic license will be entitle for all the version upgrade through the subscription period. In this article we will show you how to upgrade your academic license to latest version.
To request upgrade of your academic license
- Open a web browser and visit your Academic Partner Portal. The URL of the portal should have been sent to the account owner through email, at the moment he/she apply for the partnership.
- At the bottom of the Academic Partner Portal, click Administrator Panel.
- Enter the Login ID and password and click Login.
- Press the Free Upgrade button next to the Activate Code to request the upgrade.
- A dialog will be shown when the upgrade is done.
- Now your academic license is now upgraded to latest version, and your students can also upgrade their software to latest version to enjoy the new features and enhancements.