Visual Paradigm Academic Partner Program is established for tertiary education institutions to adopt object-oriented technology. Educational institutions taking part in Academic Partner Program will be entitled to software license of Visual Paradigm, providing that the software is solely used for educational purposes. Academic partners can renew the partnership annually for an extended use of Visual Paradigm. This article introduces how to renew the subscription.
Renewing Academic Partnership
- Open a web browser and visit the Academic Partner Portal. The URL of portal should have been sent to the account owner through email, at the moment he/she apply for the partnership.
- At the bottom of the Academic Partner Portal, click Administrator Panel.
- Enter the Login ID and password.
- Click Login.
- Open the Partnership page.
- Click Request Renewal.
- Click Yes when you are prompted for confirmation.
Since our payment policy is “pay on delivery”, the partnership will be extended for one year and you will be issued a license right away. Finally, please settle the payment as instructed on the screen within 60 days. You will also receive an email with same set of instructions included.
Applying the New License
You have to activate Visual Paradigm again with the new activation code in order to enjoy a continued usage. To activate Visual Paradigm:
- In Visual Paradigm, select Windows > License Manager from the toolbar.
- Click Change License at the bottom left of the License Manager.
- Click on Subscription / Academic License.
- Click on Academic Partner Program License to expand it.
- Enter the activation code, your name and email and then click Activate. You can find the new activation code in the License page of the Academic Partner Portal.
- You are prompted for a verification code. Check your email for the verification code.
- Copy the verification code and paste to Visual Paradigm.
- Click OK to confirm. Visual Paradigm will be activated if the verification code is valid.