Starting from Visual Paradigm version 17.0 you can make use of VP Online or Teamwork Server as you plugin repository. This allow your team members install the plugin directly from your repository. In this article you will learn how to make your plugin available for your team.
- You are your team must using either VP Online or Teamwork Server as your project repository.
- Both VP Desktop Client and VP Online/Teamwork Server need to be in same version, and in version 17.0 or above.
- Pack your plugin into a zip file.
- Login to VP Online/Teamwork Server as user who got Manage plugins permission.
- Select Plugins under Management list.
- Press Upload button to upload your plugin.
- Specify the Name as well as Description of your plugin.
Once the plugin ready in repository users con VP Client application can install plugin it. To install plugins:
- Go to Team > Select Repository > Existing Registered User and login to your repository.
- Select Help > Install Plugin.
- Select Install from Teamwork Server.
- Choose the plugin(s) you needed, and press Install button to install them.
- Restart you VP Client application. After that the plugin will show under the Plugins tab.