/know-how_files/2016/03/logo1.png 0 0 Visual Paradigm Team /know-how_files/2016/03/logo1.png Visual Paradigm Team2017-10-10 17:28:522017-10-10 17:29:13Why I cannot migrate my project to Scrum for requirement management?
When I try to migrate the legacy UeXceler in my project into Scrum the following error showing up.
- Login to VPository/On-premises Teamwork Server as Admin user, or a user with Manage Member permission.
- Select Members tab on the left.
- Mouse over to member who need to do the migration and press the Edit button.
- Switch to Permissions tab, change Update Project permission to Allow and press Save button to confirm the change.
- Now on client side logout the web client and login again will then allow user to migrate legacy UeXceler to Scrum.