/know-how_files/2017/12/vp_logo_header-1.png 0 0 Visual Paradigm Team /know-how_files/2017/12/vp_logo_header-1.png Visual Paradigm Team2010-07-08 12:18:162013-11-08 15:30:06Reusing ERD Entity in Business Process Diagram
- First of all, prepare the following ERD in advance:
- Next, create a simple business process diagram as follows:
- Now, open ERD tree node in Model Explorer.
- Select the entities that you want to re-use, for example, Employee entity and Project entity. Drag and drop them from Model Explorer to the BPD.
- Finally, those entities are shown on the diagram.
How to try the sample
Download BPD-sample and then unzip it to get the .vpp file.