A stereotype defines how a model element may be extended and enables the use of domain specific terminology or notation. The name of stereotype is enclosed by guillemets and placed above the name of model element, in addition, a specific icon can be defined for stereotype. In this article, you can learn to define and specify stereotype of a BPMN task in BPD.
- Select the target task on the diagram.
- Select Modeling > Configure Stereotypes… from the main menu.
- In the Configure Stereotypes window, click Add… button to add a stereotype.
- In the Stereotype Specification window, enter name and select an icon for the stereotype.
- Click OK button in the Stereotype Specification dialog box and Configure Stereotypes dialog box respectively.
- Right click on the task and select Stereotypes > Reflector from the pop-up menu.
- As a result, the icon and the name of stereotype are displayed on the task.