VP Server providing the update server module which helps to host the product update. The update module will constantly check for update from Visual Paradigm’s download site. By configure user’s Visual Paradigm client performing update via the update server, the colleagues are guarantee to be running the product on the same build. But for some company they want their colleague run on a fixed build rather than the latest one, you can then follow the procedure below to configure the update server only provide update on specific build number of Visual Paradigm.
- Open the browser and go to your VP Server.
- Login to server as the administrator with login name “Admin“.
- Press Configure on the Update Module.
- Select No under Internet Setting, then press Next to proceed.
- Click the link on setup wizard to download the software update package. Please note that the downloaded update package will always in the latest build. Please contact Visual Paradigm’s support team to obtain the update package for a specific build.
- After you finish download the update package, press Browse button to locate it form your hard drive.
- When finish upload VP Server will validate the package, and it show Valid Zip if the package is valid.
- Press Install to install the update.
- When finish, go into the Update Module again and you will see the update is available in the server.