/know-how_files/2017/12/vp_logo_header-1.png 0 0 Visual Paradigm Team /know-how_files/2017/12/vp_logo_header-1.png Visual Paradigm Team2011-06-27 15:30:092013-11-08 15:14:00How to Deploy VP Server to Apache Tomcat as WAR
How to Deploy VP Server to Apache Tomcat as WAR
VP Server is a server package which combines Teamwork Server, Floating License Server, Update Server also ElaborView Server into a single server. The default installation package already bundled with Apache Tomcat. But if you want to deploy it your own Tomcat, you may take the following procedures:
- Download the WebApp package of VP Server
- Unpack the WebApp package you downloaded
- Go into the ROOT folder, and zip up all the contents
- Rename the file you zipped up to .war extension
- Login to your Tomcat and upload war file
- After that VP Server will be deployed into your Tomcat
- How to modify default port used by VP Server
- VP Server upgrade guide
- Setting up floating license and license server
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!