Keep upgrading your Visual Paradigm product means to keep your work up-to-date, because every time a new version is available, it comes with tons of new and powerful features, all for improving your productivity and the quality of work.
In order to keep your Visual Paradigm product up-to-date, make sure your software maintenance contract is active. Within the software maintenance period, you can upgrade your software to the latest versions with no additional cost, no matter how many versions will be released within the maintenance period. Note that the price for renewing active maintenance is cheaper than reinstate expired maintenance.
Extending or buying software maintenance can be done in the Customer Service Center. This article will instruct how to renew your maintenance step by step.
- After login to the Customer Service Center (https://cs.visual-paradigm.com/), click Maintenance tab at the top of the page.
- The license information and the maintenance expiry date will be shown under the Maintenance section.
- Select the period of maintenance you want to renew (1 year is the minimum while 3 years is the maximum). Subsequently, the calculated price will be shown on the right hand side.
- After selecting the period of maintenance of your product, press the Buy button to proceed.
- After that you will redirect to Visual Paradigm’s online shop.
- Scroll down the page to select your preferred payment gateway. Press CHECK OUT to proceed checkout and you will redirect to your selected payment gateway for making payment.
- Once you completed the payment process in payment gateway you will redirect back to Visual Paradigm online shop.
For single seat license user the maintenance status will be upgraded immediately, and the new version license key will ready for you at the same time. For floating license user the your maintenance period will be extended and new version license key will be ready in your account once the payment has been confirmed. Normally it take less then 2 working days.